To install HighWayPro:
- Locate the installable .zip file you’ve downloaded. The installable file is called highwaypro.zip. If don’t see a highwaypro.zip file, unzip the file you downloaded first.
- From the WordPress Admin Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New
- Click “Upload Plugin” at the top of the screen
- Select the highwaypro.zip file and click “Install Now”
- WordPress will install the plugin files.
- After the plugin has been installed, click “Activate Now”
- Congratulations, HighWayPro has been installed! If you have problems installing the plugin, please contact support for assistance.